About Joey Brown
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Anderson real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Anderson areas, please contact me.
- IN THE TOP TWENTY OF ALL ANDERSON AREA REALTORS (1500 + AGENTS)SINCE 1990
- While Affiliated With Coldwell Banker RANKED IN THE TOP 1/2% OF OVER 125,000 NATIONALLY
- 1 CLOSING EVERY 4 DAYS IN 2006
- RECIPIENT OF OVER 95 STATE AWARDS AND OVER 15 EDUCATIONAL AWARDS
- SPECIALIZING IN CREATIVE MARKETING SUCH AS TALKING HOUSES, INFO-BOXES AND THE 30 MINUTE OPEN HOUSE
- FULL TIME LICENSED REALTOR SINCE 1987
- PROFESSIONAL , COMMITTED AND MOTIVATED
- DEDICATED, HONEST AND LOYAL
- ACHIEVMENTS -- GRI, GRS, CCPS, CRMS, BROKER/OWNER of JOEY BROWN REAL ESTATE
- Realtor Joey Brown, licensed in S.C